Online Returns Policy
Goods Bought Online
- Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive. We want you to be 100% satisfied with any purchase order placed with us. Therefore if you wish to return an item for whatever reason you may contact us by email at email@example.com within seven days stating the reason for return.
- Goods can be returned for a full refund if they are faulty after inspection and approval by us or if the wrong item has been dispatched.
- If the goods have been dispatched as ordered, they can be returned for a refund, but only for the cost of the goods if they have incurred a delivery charge.
- All returns must be organised within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Items must be unused and still have their original packaging and labelling attached. Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
- The card used for the purchase will be credited with the original purchase amount (less any delivery charge paid where appropriate.)
- Any footwear returned to us must be in its original condition.
- Returns Address: Ramblers Way, 57 Mary Street Dublin 1
Republic of Ireland Tel. +00 353 (1) 872 6959
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that if items are returned you should ask for proof of postage from your post office as we reserve the right to refuse a refund if an item is lost whilst being returned.
Store Returns Policy
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with every purchase in our store. Therefore you can return goods that have been undamaged within 28 days of purchase for an exchange or credit note.
- Refunds may be issued in the case of faulty goods and will be processed through the original method of payment given.
- Valid proof of purchase must accompany the returned goods before any exchange, credit note, gift voucher or refund can be issued.
As per Sale of Goods act 1979 (Amended). This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Ramblers Way do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfillment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
- Take and fulfill customer orders
- Administer and enhance the site and service
- Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes