- The front part of the shoe bends flexibly with the foot.
- The composite toecap is completely free of metal. The composite material does not conduct heat or cold, so the composite toecap provides extra comfort in both hot and cold surroundings.
- The flexible nail protection of special textile increases comfort and protects against cold.
- Shock-absorbing, light and flexible insole.
- Midsole of Phylon that gives the shoes a comfortable elastic comfort, and outer sole in rubber.
- The weight of the footwear is among the lowest on the market.
- ESD Approved.
Mascot Converse Boot
The front part of the shoe bends flexibly with the foot. Metal free. Uppers of oil nubuck leather. Lace fastening. Composite toe cap. Nail protection of special textile material. Shock-absorbing, soft and flexible insole. Insoles are removable. Midsole of phylon. Sole of rubber. Heel reinforcement. Bootleg in breathable high quality oil nubuck leather. Durable non-marking outsole. ESD Approved to EN 61340-4-3: 2002.