- Textile upper with welded synthetic overlays
- OutDry breathable waterproof construction
- Techlite™ midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
Columbia Men’s Peakfreak XCRSN II XCEL OutDry™ Trail Shoe
Modern lightweight construction methods make the waterproof Peakfreak XCRSN II XCEL Low OutDry versatile and practically indestructible.
A textile upper with welded overlays keeps it light, the Techlite midsole provides long-lasting comfort and superior cushioning and the Omni-Grip, non-marking outsole gives it a grip that just won’t quit.
- Lite Hiking
- Cross Training
- Use on the Camino de Santiago, and a lot lot more