- Waterproof and breathable Isotex 10000 100% polyester fabric
- Highly reflective printed stretch panels in strategic zones for enhanced visability
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Thermo-Guard insulation
- Hi-tech water repellent centre front zip
- Inner stormflap with chin guard
- Grown on technical hood with adjusters
- Articulated sleeves for enhanced range of movement
- 2 zipped lower pockets
- Internal map pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable shockcord he
Regatta Men’s Garforth Jacket
Optimised for low light, winter conditions,
The Garforth Jacket uses ISOTEX 10,000 rip-stop with Thermoguard insulation and 360-degree reflective to keep you warm, dry and seen.
The jacket has an ISOTEX 10,000 polyester rip-stop fabric construction with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish.
This material delivers waterproof, windproof and breathable performance that’s exceptionally light and abrasion resistant.
High visibility stretch panels and articulation in the sleeves provide freedom of movement.
The front fastening secures with a water-repellent zip and inner stormflap. The hood uses a single pull shock cord for instant shelter and the adjustable hem and cuffs provide a closer fit when needed.