Fully featured Isotex 15,000 performance shell in 100% polyester stretch fabric. The toughest trails and ascents are all in a day’s work for this versatile workhorse.
The Oklahoma makes full use of our highly waterproof/breathable Isotex 15,000 stretch ripstop fabric and storm construction techniques to provide a balance of all-weather protection and mobility. Water-repellent zip fastenings to the centre, two-way pit zip and a fully adjustable mountain hood deliver comfort in changeable conditions. Strategically placed reflective print stretch panels maximise visibility on those early starts and late climbs down. Articulated sleeves allow full reach and movement. With the Regatta Outdoors badge on the sleeve.
Women’s Oklahoma VI Waterproof Hooded Walking
- Waterproof and breathable Isotex 15000 100% polyester stretch fabric
- Breathability rating 10,000g/m2/24hrs
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Detachable technical wired peaked hood with concealed adjusters
- Hi tech water repellent centre front zip with inner stormflap and chin guard
- 2-way underarm ventilation zippers
- 2 lower pockets with hi-tech water repellent zips
- Articulated sleeves for enhanced range of movement
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable shockcord hem