- Hard wearing 600D polyester rip-stop
- Zipped lid pocket
- Air mesh back construction to allow ventilated airflow
- Metal frame for structural support
- Air mesh adjustable hip belt to help stabilise pack weight
- Air mesh adjustable shoulder straps
- Adjustable sliding chest harness
- Side compression straps
- Front bungee storage system
- Integral bungee walking pole holders
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Side mesh water bottle pockets
- Internal key clip
- Easy grab zip pullers
- Lower zipped storage compartment with internal draw cord divider
- Detachable rain cover
Survivor III 65L Rucksack
Our spacious Survivor expedition rucksack with up to 65-litre capacity. A durable and well-organised backpack for camping trips and travelling.
Made from tough-wearing rip-stop fabric with a mesh back construction for cooling airflow.
Weight is carefully distributed and stabilised with an internal metal frame and adjustable chest and hip belt. On the side, you’ll find two zipped pockets, mesh water bottle pockets and bungee walking pole holders. The detachable rain cover provides reliable protection.